Skip to content
W02: The Grounded Self
- Visualize & Model the Self as a Tree
- Understand the nature of the Primal Self
- Identify individualized practices for Grounding the Self
- Understand the role of Values, Character & Personality in a your life. Develop self awareness related to values systems & character traits.
- Address any concerns, questions submitted related to the content for this workshop.
Topics of Interest / Questions
- What is the Grounded Self?
- What are some benefits of grounding the Self?
- Why we are not Grounded?
- How is the Primal Self related to the Human Self
- What are the needs of the primal self?
- What needs are the most ignored? Why?
- What factors beyond our control shape our Self?
- How does birth order affect the Self?
- How does Culture affect the Self?
- What is the difference between Values vs Character vs Personality?
- What are some important values & what purpose do they serve?
- What are some important character traits and what purpose do they serve?
- What are some important personality traits & what purpose do they serve?
- How to define your Ambition & Purpose?
- How do Core Self Evaluations help you in life?
- What are the Fundamental Desires of the Self?
- What are some examples of Wabi-Sabi in the Human Condition
- How is this relevant to your life?
- What are the key Cognitive Characteristics
- How can we develop Critical Thinking
- What are the key dependencies of the Self?